What Is Showcase?
Three times a year, Go Dance students and instructors present a grand performance. Performing is a sure-fire way to accelerate improvement for adult and youth dancers of all levels. You’ll have the time of your life along the way!
Light up the floor. Light up your life.
Hone your social dancing style! Sign up to dance with an amateur partner or with an instructor.
Perform a dynamic group routine with a group of your soon-to-be-best dance friends.
The floor is all yours! Perform unique choreography with a partner or an instructor.
Make 2019 the year you shine on the dance floor!
Check out the performance opportunities for 2019 below. We have three fantastic shows planned and you can dance in any or all of them!
All Showcase performers receive:
• Entry to the show (upgradeable to reserved seating)
• Video of your routine delivered digitally (full show available on request)
• Studio practice time
• Dress Rehearsal prior to the show (Same evening)
FREESTYLES: Share the floor with other couples, similar to a dance competition format. $195
SPOTLIGHTS: Custom choreography staring you in one of the routines listed below, or a song of your choosing. $395 (up to one minute), $795 (up to two minutes).
May the 4th (be with you)
- Darth Vader March (Tango)
- Counting Stars (West Coast Swing)
- Fly Me To The Moon (Foxtrot)
- Triple Two Step
- Tango (only 1 spot left!)
- West Coast Swing (only 1 spot left!)
- Quickstep (only 1 spot left!)
- Wild Wild West (West Coast Swing)
- Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy (Two Step)
- Cowboy Cassanova (East Coast Swing)
- Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys (Waltz)
- Two Step
- West Coast Swing
Student Performance Teams
Learn a choreographed routine that will challenge your dance skills, and make new friends while you’re doing it! These ongoing teams perform at Go Dance Showcases, as well as other local and regional events. Membership includes Go Dance Showcase performance fees.
Membership fees: $120 per month
VA BAILAR SALSA TEAM
with Lisa Vargas & Travis Herman
Advanced Team: Wednesdays, 8:30p – 10:00p at Go Dance South
Intermediate Team: Thursdays, 8:30p – 10:00p at Go Dance South
Tryouts: Wednesday, January 30 & Thursday, January 31st at the normal practice times above. You may try out for either level team on both days.
GO DANCE COUNTRY WESTERN TEAM
with Sarah Berens & David Miller
Intermediate & Advanced dancers
Practices: Tuesdays, 8:30p – 10:00p at Go Dance North
Tryouts: Tuesday, Jan 8th at the normal practice time listed above.
Ask your private lesson instructor or our front desk staff about how you can participate in the next Go Dance Showcase, or request information below.