Group Class Packages
|4||Class Card ($11 per class)||$44|
|8||Class Card ($10.50 per class)||$84|
|12||Class Card ($9.50 per class)||$114|
|4-weeks||Unlimited Session on Auto-Renew|
(only $99 when packaged with private lessons)
- Group Class rates are per person.
- Group classes are 45 minutes long.
- Class cards expire three months from purchase.
Private Lesson Packages
|4||Private Lessons||$248 ($62 ea.)||$288 ($72 ea.)||$328 ($82 ea.)|
|8||Private Lessons||$472 ($59 ea.)||$552 ($69 ea.)||$632 ($79 ea.)|
|16||Private Lessons||$912 ($57 ea.)||$1072 ($67 ea.)||$1232 ($77 ea.)|
|Private Lessons per month on auto-renew*||$57 ea.||$67 ea.||$77 ea.|
|*Please see instructors bio's to see what their private lesson rate tier is.|
- Private Lesson Rates are for one or two people working with one instructor, partner work will be taught as one leader/one follower.
- Two people may schedule a technique/styling session (no partner work) and share the cost.
- Private dance lessons are 45 minutes.
- Private lessons expire six months after purchase.
- Private dance lessons are taught in a ballroom shared with other private lessons occurring at the same time.
Out of respect for your instructors time 48-hours notice is appreciated so we have an opportunity to re-book the time. 24-hours notice is required to avoid forfeiting the lesson.
Indicates auto-renew price and the most savings. There are many benefits to enrolling on our Auto-Renew program. You will receive a discounted rate on our unlimited group classes and practice time, as well as our best rate on private lessons without having to purchase a large block all at once. No Hassle enrollment and no waiting in line to register for classes!
- Auto-Renew is attached to the credit card of your choice and is automatically charged to you on the 1st of each month for private lessons, and on the first day of each 4-week session for group classes.
- Auto-renew is an ongoing monthly charge with a minimum commitment of three months. After that, you may make adjustments to your package for the following month, before the 20th of the current month, with a written notice.